Breaking

Page is under development

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

How to make text to speech software using notepad

Notepad is one of those software’s which we use in our daily life. But, have you ever imagined that u can make a software using notepad!! So we can make a tts software using notepad.
So type the following codes in notepad or simply copy past it.

Dim message, sapi
message-InputBox("What do you want me to say?" Speak to Me")
Set sapi-CreateObject( sapi.spvoice")
sapi.Speak message
                                          ××××××××
After typing this save text as .vbs  (eg:tts.vbs)

I hope this article was helpful for you.



6 comments:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    best speech to text software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually, the pc savvy customers attempt their arms on a number of software program merchandise in order that they will avail the utmost advantage of the obtainable technical assets, unfold throughout numerous web sites. If you want to learn more about this topic please visit 2pdf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    text to speech software

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your website for valueable stuff I found .My prime interest is to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here on your plateform.My search for Speechelo Review reached me to your website.Thanks for sharing and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this. It's a great article, i am so happy with your gold thank you once again. arthroscopy acl reconstruction
    keyhole surgery knee

    ReplyDelete